Here in this article, we will describe to you the ways you can counter QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a. If you ever encounter any Error in QuickBooks Financial Software Only use recommended troubleshoots to Prevent any kind of Data Damage or Data loss. Call QuickBooks Technical Support For any Queries or getting consulted about any error or issue that may occur in the software.
What is QuickBooks Error Code:80029c4a?
This Error Code 80029c4a can be defined as a “.dll” failure which is a very common issue among QuickBooks Users that use the third-party software, have internet access, and do various other activity else than Quickbooks. We would recommend you to contact QuickBooks Technical Support if you have faced any Data damage due to this error.
The Pop Ups That might be displayed during this error code-
What is the “.dll” Component?
A “.dll” component is a file that helps software to run on Windows. In case this file is missing,damaged or unable to read then it will bring up.
an error. The Error for QuickBooks that has Code 80029c4a can cause critical data damage. Handle error properly to prevent any mishap.
Symptoms Of QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a
Here are some basic symptoms of QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a
Now that we know what QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a is all about then let us move towards the main caused that can bring up this error code on your QuickBooks Financial software.
Here are Cause for QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a-
- In C//:Drive there is a QuickBooks Folder in Program Files, Thay might contain Damaged Data within.
- Any third-party Anti-Malware or maybe the firewall is Blocking QuickBooks due to files being marked a Quarantined(Unsafe).
- Malfunctions in QuickBooks Mainframe Process.
- A “.dll” Component Unable to read or damaged.
- Ram Failure causing QuickBooks Task to End.
- Improper installation of Software(Piracy) punishable offense.
- Windows Registry failure unable to read File.
Now We Have explained to you the root cause as well as the basics about QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a. Further, in this article, we will learn about the troubleshoots that are recommended by QuickBooks ProAdvisors for self-help. Always use the recommended methods to treat any error on QuickBooks to prevent any kind of data damage or data loss.
Here are some Basic Troubleshoot
These Basic TroubleShoots might help you to fix the error. If you are unable to fix the errors by using these recommended troubleshoots then you shall contact QuickBooks Technical Support to prevent any kind of data loss or damage to software.
Troubleshoot 1- Updating Anti-Malware Database
- Launch your anti-malware software.
- Look for the update section within the software and open it.
- Find and click the update option.
- Anti-malware will show you some prompts keep following them.
- Now process database will start. Wait until it is coomplete.
- Once you are done with the update process Restart your computer.
- Check if erro is still being displayed on QuickBooks.
Troubleshoot 2- Checking that if any of QuickBooks Component is Marked unsafe by antimalware.
This is a situatuion were QuickBooks is not Responsible for the Error. This error is caused by a firewall or any third-party anti-malware software. In this case, you should contact QuickBooks Technical Support for your issue to be looked upon and help you find out the solution. Ask then to Call QuickBooks Data Recovery Team if any Data damage is already done.
Troubleshoot 3- Using “.bat” reboot on Quickbooks.
- First, you need to close the application for QuickBooks.
- Now look for QuickBooks.exe Icon on your Desktop and apply right-click on it.
- From the displayed dropdown menu you must select “Properties”.
- Simply click the “open file location”.
- Now you will be inside QuickBooks Mainframe folder.
- In QuickBooks, Mainframe folder finds a file named as “rebbot.bat”.
- Once you find reboot.bat you shall apply to right-click on it and from the dropdown menu select “Run as administrator”.
- Always run reboot.bat as an administrator.
- Now you will see a CMD window processing the components.
- Once you notice that the CMD process has ended close everything and restart your computer.
Troubleshoot 4- Repairing the QuickBooks Mainframe File through the setup
- Before starting this procedure Close every application running on your computer.
- Press Windows+S key on your keyboard to open the Windows search.
- In windows search field type “Control Panel”.
- Click and open Control Panel from the search results.
- Once you are on the control panel window you must look for an option named as Programs & Features or Uninstall Programs.
- Click and open Programs & Features.
- In Program and feature window you will be provided with a list of programs installed on your computer.
- Find and select QuickBooks from the list of programs.
- Click on Option “Uninstall or Change”.
- Click “Next” to proceed with the process.
- Click “Next” again and then choose the “Repair” option.
- Process for repair will now start to run wait for the process to end.
- Restart your computer when QuickBooks is repaired.
Troubleshoot 5- Clean Install Tool for QuickBooks
Follow the link below for the article regarding Clean Install Tool
QuickBooks Clean Installation