Quickbooks error 1935 is a setup error that occurs when you are trying to install programs when Quickbooks windows startup.it also occurs when you are installing windows operating the system when setup QuickBooks or microsoft.NET framework.
- Error 1935: This installation requires the .NET Framework
- Error 1935: An error occurred during the setup of assembly.
ABOUT QUICKBOOKS ERROR 1935
An error description will come saying Quickbooks has faced a problem or needs to close.
- Error Name: Error 1935
- Description: Quickbooks have encountered issues and need to close.
- Applies to: Windows XP, Vista, 8 or 7
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 1935
- Your Desktop periodically freezes for a few seconds at a time.
- A display on your screen “ERROR-1935″ QuickBooks has encountered a problem or needs to close.
- Your computer is crashing with the Error code 1935 while running the same program.
- Windows runs very slow and responds to inputs send via keyboard and mouse very sluggishly.
- A problem has been detected in your pc and windows has been shut down to prevent it from damages to your computer.
QuickBooks Error 1935 occur
- The framework of .Net might be damaged in the system
- The framework of .Net has not been established in the system
- Existence of the previous framework of.Net in desktop
- The incomplete or incorrect download of QB
- Malware infections might have damaged your company data or QuickBooks related data
- Mistakenly formatted QuickBooks company files or added malicious details
- Destroyed Windows Registry from a new QuickBooks Update.
- Anti-virus or any other protector is preventing it from installing
Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Error 1935
Following these simple steps can resolve your problem very easily. If you have encountered Quickbooks Error 1935, then clearly signs that your system installation requires a solution regarding .NET Framework. Follow the below steps in like manner and try to resolve the issue by yourself:
Solution-1 Repair .NET FRAMEWORK
- Download QuickBooks component repair tool
- Now Run QuickBooks component repair tool
- Turn your computer off and restart
Solution-2 Update Microsoft .NET Framework to its latest version
- Firstly, click the Microsoft .NET Framework website
- Then Download easily the web installer
- you need to pay attention to the given instruction or follow the same in like manner to install .NET Framework
- Finally, Restart your computer
Solution-3 Run QuickBooks install diagnostics tools
- Firstly, download and Install the Diagnostics tool
- Run the QuickBooks Diagnostic tool
- Meanwhile, click on fix problems
- Restart your PC
- lastly, reinstall QuickBooks again
- Sometimes the problem also occurs due to antivirus or anti-spyware installation. Resolve the problem through this-
Solution-4 Turning Off Antivirus Temporarily
- Turn off your computer and restart your computer
- Install QuickBooks Again
- Disable Antivirus temporary in order to install QuickBooks
- After completion of Installing, activate. your Anti-virus system again
We are here to help you to rectify all issue with our Pro Advisor’s which are very fast and expert of QuickBooks Support application with our 24×7 support service. You are just click on the link QuickBooks support phone number and call our customer care department at +1-800-396-7703